• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Post Up Your Poser Rock Pics

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Messages
1,985
Location
Vancouver, Wa
Yeah, ever since I stayed with him in Moab, Pencilunit has been stalking me. You don't even want to know about the pics he's sent me. And the late night calls. SMH
1225490-1211049939-avatar11233.gif
 

Highatop

Well-Known Member
Messages
600
Location
Florissant, Co.
Less than $45k brand new?

Thats funny...You an I know, that number is goin up. You did do good w/ the mods you choose and I'm sure, there will be more you have goin on in your head. What you what more,$...
So far for us, about a third in cost and maybe... or hopin about half...in what we want to do too...
Still, great time and alotta fun.
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Less than $45k brand new?


Sent from my mind via telepathy.

That's stock. Plus the mods. Have run with a few guys here that had 100k in it. Don't get me wrong. Nice build. After seeing Jrwids Rubi and wheeling with him, I'm on the fence.
 

SickStringC

Well-Known Member
Messages
302
Location
Austin, TX
Admittedly I haggled my butt off, special ordered my unit almost bone stock, ordered all of my mods from online retailers to save $ and did installation myself. I went into the experience thinking I could never afford a Rubi, much less afford to build one up (same mindset I had when I looked at the H3 initially). I just don't think many people realize how much more affordable they are if you're willing to order, wait for and build it up yourself. The same dealer that I ordered my '14 from wanted $45k for a used '12 that looked like it had been wheeled pretty hard and it already had close to 25k miles on it. I spoke to four dealerships before anyone even brought up the option of ordering one with just the options I wanted to try to get me into a vehicle that was in my price point. I felt like I'd discovered some secret they don't tell anyone. It will never be a Scorpion and if Hummer was still being manufactured I'd have bought another one instead, but anyone on the fence like I was ... know it can be done if you can live without Navigation, Leather, Heated Seats, Remote Start, etc. and don't mind giving up a lot of weekends to get it where you want it. Back on topic! Whose next? Bring on the poser pics (even though no one can possibly beat the forklift flexing)! :cheers:
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
After drill weekend got cancel due to the fire that's burning camp Pendleton I came back home and decided to resume my Camo painting so I began to take the scents and trims apart...1 later my mom decides she wants me to take her to the swat meet...so I take her, with the truck missing it's accents and what not...anyways so I could help myself to began flexing and taking a poser pic for I guys XP
u7yteqez.jpg
bet no other hummer can beat me on this.


Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 
Top