• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Post Up Your Poser Rock Pics

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Contest has not ended yet...keep posting your poser pics. Been a great thread so far with a lot of great pics so far but I'm sure there are many more out there.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

Highatop

Well-Known Member
Messages
600
Location
Florissant, Co.
attachment.php
attachment.php
This is from yesterday at China Wall
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0963.jpg
    IMAG0963.jpg
    587.7 KB · Views: 813
  • IMAG0956.jpg
    IMAG0956.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 817

Reaper550

Well-Known Member
Messages
48
Location
Fort Worth
I'll bite. First time off road & decided to test out clearance with objects, a small stump to cut my teeth lol. I need to level the front end, no rub except for compression under 3/4 steering wheel lock.
attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4983a.jpg
    IMG_4983a.jpg
    601 KB · Views: 838
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    617.6 KB · Views: 875
Top