• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Post Up Your Poser Rock Pics

PreferredChassisFab

Yosemite Sam
Messages
168
Location
Tucson, AZ
Ok here is my next try to "Post Up Your Poser Rock Pics".
Here is the reason for qualification;
1- I spent time thinking of the perfect composure
2- I spent time "posing" contents of picture
3- Posed on rock
4- Posed with left front tire sitting on a rock
attachment.php

I believe that this picture meets the posted requirements of the thread.
Because it has been said that "you need to work harder at being a poser, I hate to be the one to break it to you; but you're failing miserably at being a poser", I tried hard to make an effective "Poser" picture that meets the threads requirements.:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
 

Attachments

  • Poser Rock Pic.jpg
    Poser Rock Pic.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 801

Chocflip201

In the Rocky Mountains
Messages
585
Location
Utah
That actually is pretty impressive. If my forklift drove over a sheep turd it would lose traction and get stuck.
 

PreferredChassisFab

Yosemite Sam
Messages
168
Location
Tucson, AZ
That actually is pretty impressive. If my forklift drove over a sheep turd it would lose traction and get stuck.

Well....It is a poser shot, 100% staged. You don't think it crawled on those rocks? There lays the irony.....it is a forklift. Thanks for noticing Chocflip! :thumbup: :)

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Wait until you see my rock poser pic!!! Can you say, "Legend....wait for it....dary!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
How much do those scorpions run? Dare I ask? I think "damn that's cool as ****!" Every time I see a pic of one.

Cheaper than a built rubi heep. And more functional. Scorp is ****ing awesome. If only I won the lottery.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
A brand new one was just commissioned and is being produced right now with all the latest and greatest suspension innovations. That Lucky SOB! I will be following the progress of this one! :cool:

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

SuperBuickGuy

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,403
Location
Woodinville, WA
Ok here is my next try to "Post Up Your Poser Rock Pics".
Here is the reason for qualification;
1- I spent time thinking of the perfect composure
2- I spent time "posing" contents of picture
3- Posed on rock
4- Posed with left front tire sitting on a rock
attachment.php

I believe that this picture meets the posted requirements of the thread.
Because it has been said that "you need to work harder at being a poser, I hate to be the one to break it to you; but you're failing miserably at being a poser", I tried hard to make an effective "Poser" picture that meets the threads requirements.:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

at least it's not you in a speedo posing with your left leg on a rock.
 

Lchase

Well-Known Member
Messages
185
Location
Georgia
I got a few of these, just can't help myself something about a good rock pile that says please park on me.

attachment.php


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 2012-07-19 17.07.58.jpg
    2012-07-19 17.07.58.jpg
    697.3 KB · Views: 798
  • VsRbVJh.jpg
    VsRbVJh.jpg
    710.7 KB · Views: 736
  • X1qnxmM.jpg
    X1qnxmM.jpg
    755.3 KB · Views: 497
  • tapatalk_1397616795210-1.jpg
    tapatalk_1397616795210-1.jpg
    522.1 KB · Views: 486

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Well, I started weightlifting again about a year and a half ago and here is one of my poser rock pics. :giggle:
stock-photo-image-of-a-bodybuilder-posing-on-the-rocks-85742215.jpg
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Well, I started weightlifting again about a year and a half ago and here is one of my poser rock pics. :giggle:
stock-photo-image-of-a-bodybuilder-posing-on-the-rocks-85742215.jpg

Muscles everywhere but the main and most important one ....>_> if ya'know what I mean.


Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
The "S" (for snake) is strategically placed where it is, otherwise I couldn't post the pic on a family-friendly forum. I could post a side pic if you want me to.
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
The "S" (for snake) is strategically placed where it is, otherwise I couldn't post the pic on a family-friendly forum. I could post a side pic if you want me to.

lmao so why do we have PM'ing then ??? XP lol


Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One. Glad I'm not the only one taking this selfies lol
 
Last edited:

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Messages
1,985
Location
Vancouver, Wa
Christ this derailed thread is making me
laughing.jpg


Lookin good both of you, please be aware not all of us were gifted with such dashing good looks. I unfortunately...
chunktv1.gif
 

PreferredChassisFab

Yosemite Sam
Messages
168
Location
Tucson, AZ
Yeah, ever since I stayed with him in Moab, Pencilunit has been stalking me. You don't even want to know about the pics he's sent me. And the late night calls. SMH

Wow I would have never known! Please fill us in! We can keep a secret....:):)

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
 
Top