• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Official Hummer Dash Plaques Group Buy!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
I need to wash/clean my T first. Last happened back in March!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
:eek:
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
I am in and out all of the time and my dates frequently change last minute. Been out of state 2 1/2 out of the last 3 weeks. Only in state about a week out of the next 3. I am racking up the air miles though.
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Got mine on today...I know it wasn't designed to be out in the sun, but I think it look better on my windshield if anything I get me some more
aqy3y9a9.jpg

u2ujebu6.jpg



"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-Mark Twain-
 
Top