AutoBadges.com
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 146
- Location
- California
So BigUnit and Torres Fernando will pay Friday.
That leaves a few more
That leaves a few more
In Moab. Last muted coverage here. I will send payment on Friday when I get home.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
I'll pay you on frid morning for sure.
1 poncho1965 - 1
2 cbetts - 2 - PAID!!!
3 BigUnit - 1 PAID!!!
4 SpillKill - 1
5 Torres Fernando - 1 (PAYING FRIDAY)
6 Ed's06h3 - 1
7 skippy - 1
8 LoJac963 - 1 - PAID!!!
9 Sircode13 - 1 (May 1st)
10 06H3 - 1
11 3Hummers - 1 (maybe 2)
poncho1965, spillkill, Ed's06H3, skippy, sircode13, 06 H3 and 3Hummers
Hopefully we can hear back from them shortly, anyone know how to get a hold of them? Email? I Pm'd everyone already
Where did all the people go? lol
Poncho is paid up
Mike
People are always quick to junk on GB's but when it comes time for payment its all crickets lol. That's just my experience on other sites with my previous vehicles. Hopefully more pay up but honestly I'm ready to pay the difference just to get my plaque.
Are you Mike? When did you send payment?
1 poncho1965 - 1 paid!!!
2 cbetts - 2 - paid!!!
3 bigunit - 1 paid!!!
4 spillkill - 1
5 torres fernando - 1 paid!!!
6 ed's06h3 - 1
7 skippy - 1
8 lojac963 - 1 - paid!!!
9 sircode13 - 1 (may 1st)
10 06h3 - 1
11 3hummers - 1 paid!!!
Any update on this did everyone paid
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-Mark Twain-