• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Official Hummer Dash Plaques Group Buy!

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
Hey Everyone:

Wanted to make a clean thread for this group buy!

Hey Everyone, I thought I would make it easier for everyone and start a new thread as the old one references grille badges and these are dash plaques.


Upon reviews, this is the final design that has been chosen. Depending on the number of people who want to purchase will determine the cost.


attachment.php



Group Buy Rates:

1-4 = $45 EACH PLAQUE - COMPLETED: Level 2 pricing in affect

5-20 = $39 EACH PLAQUE (8 MORE TO GO TO MOVE TO NEXT BRACKET!

21-30 = $30 EACH PLAQUE

30+ = $25 EACH PLAQUE


OFFICIAL PLAQUE ORDER LIST:

1 poncho1965 - 1
2 cbetts - 2 - PAID!!!
3 BigUnit - 1
4 SpillKill - 1
5 Torres Fernando - 1
6 Ed's06h3 - 1
7 skippy - 1
8 LoJac963 - 1 - PAID!!!
9 Sircode13 - 1
10 06H3 - 1
11 3Hummers - 1 (maybe 2)
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

Unofficially in, but posted (need confirmation)
alrock
3Hummers
Fish
Higatop


TOTAL QUANTITY UP TO DATE: 12 plaques

Ok folks I have eleven (11) names, if I missed anyone please let me know !

You can paypal $35 to payment@autobadges.com and include your plaque information or you can send an e-mail to sales@autobadges.com


If you do NOT have a paypal account, we can send you an invoice to pay off with your credit card and that works just the same, just post/reply/email and let us know which email to bill


Again... below is what they will look like, so information we need is 4 lines of text

1. Name/Username
2.Year/make/model
3. Member Since: Month/Year
4. Location

You can alter the 4 lines of text all you want, but just make it 4 lines total (and not TOO MANY characters per line or the text gets too small)
 
Last edited:

Highatop

Well-Known Member
Messages
600
Location
Florissant, Co.
Still wonderin, If the plaque can be on the outside of the body an stick and last. Me, I don't want mine on my dash or inside my engine bay...
 

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
Still wonderin, If the plaque can be on the outside of the body an stick and last. Me, I don't want mine on my dash or inside my engine bay...

Well it can be applied to the exterior. I am just uncertain to the condition of which it goes under and how long it will last through that. They have been put in the enginebay and last years. Never had a customer place them on the exterior where they are never covered, etc
 

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
Ok folks I have eleven (11) names, if I missed anyone please let me know !

You can paypal $35 to payment@autobadges.com and include your plaque information or you can send an e-mail to sales@autobadges.com


If you do NOT have a paypal account, we can send you an invoice to pay off with your credit card and that works just the same, just post/reply/email and let us know which email to bill


Again... below is what they will look like, so information we need is 4 lines of text

1. Name/Username
2.Year/make/model
3. Member Since: Month/Year
4. Location

You can alter the 4 lines of text all you want, but just make it 4 lines total (and not TOO MANY characters per line or the text gets too small)

attachment.php




OFFICIAL PLAQUE ORDER LIST:

1 poncho1965 - 1
2 cbetts - 2
3 BigUnit - 1
4 SpillKill - 1
5 Torres Fernando - 1
6 Ed's06h3 - 1
7 skippy - 1
8 LoJac963 - 1
9 Sircode13 - 1
10 06H3 - 1
11 3Hummers - 1 (maybe 2)
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Money coming at you! Just in case, here is the text I want:
1. Craig Betts - "cbetts"
2. 2006 Hummer H3 Adventure
3. Member Since: Sept 2011
4. Torrance, CA
 
Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
In Moab. Last muted coverage here. I will send payment on Friday when I get home.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
Awaiting other payments everyone :)


1 poncho1965 - 1
2 cbetts - 2 - PAID!!!
3 BigUnit - 1
4 SpillKill - 1
5 Torres Fernando - 1
6 Ed's06h3 - 1
7 skippy - 1
8 LoJac963 - 1 - PAID!!!
9 Sircode13 - 1
10 06H3 - 1
11 3Hummers - 1 (maybe 2)
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
I'll pay you on frid morning for sure.


"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-Mark Twain-
 
Top