• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab April 2013 pics and videos

Neo

Badfish
Thank You Zach and everyone else involved and a huge "Awesome Job" to Knight Metal Works, my most bitchin gift arrived today. i'll try to get a pic up this evening it's hanging next to the desk by the entry and looks super cool :thumbs:

thanks again :horns:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I don't need excuses and I am capable of writing sentences, paragraphs and essays abiding by the rules of grammar and punctuation. This a forum not an English class so I don't find it necessary to correct myself, it's obviously clear enough for people to rewrite my posts. It has even been done multiple times in the past. Once again, proving the posts are clear enough.

As for schools it's ****in disgusting how terrible CA schools are in particular but whos at fault? Not my generation, we are just the ones suffering from piss poor education. The schools I have attended are primarily run by liberals and while students take their side I argue the point. I have even gotten into full blown arguments with students and professors because I questioned their views. Overall, the entire school system needs change.

PCH2

I don't need excuses and I am capable of writing sentences, paragraphs and essays abiding by the rules of grammar and punctuation. This a forum not an English class so I don't find it necessary to correct myself, it's obviously clear enough for people to rewrite my posts. It has even been done multiple times in the past. Once again, proving the posts are clear enough.

As for schools it's ****in disgusting how terrible CA schools are in particular but whos at fault? Not my generation, we are just the ones suffering from piss poor education. The schools I have attended are primarily run by liberals and while students take their side I argue the point. I have even gotten into full blown arguments with students and professors because I questioned their views. Overall, the entire school system needs change.

Amen Chris! That's why we homeschooled our kids and moved to Utah! Less liberals and good colleges. Just for the record PCH3 doesn't stand for "politically correct" H3, maybe "pure conservative". Just throwin' that out there.

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
Amen Chris! That's why we homeschooled our kids and moved to Utah! Less liberals and good colleges. Just for the record PCH3 doesn't stand for "politically correct" H3, maybe "pure conservative". Just throwin' that out there.
PC is one of my favorite places. Great place to live.