• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab April 2013 pics and videos

Zach

Mall Crawler
Work is more important Zach. We can wait until your day off.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

Right now, it is. New system. And the last place I was at, I was out of touch but up to speed now and good to go. Really feeling confident

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
we should of had mikkel post up the pics when he had it...but at the same time I understand he didnt want to peak through the pics, my grease gun went missing for a few days. :whaa::)

LagunaH1

"we should HAVE had"

Learn proper grammar. Also: while you are at it, look into proper use of space, commas, punctuation and capitalization. You probably meant to write:

"We should have had Mikkel post up the pics when he had it. At the same time I understand he didn't want to peak through the pics. My grease gun went missing for a few days"

What does your grease gun have to do with Zach's camera?

LagunaH1

Hmm, based on the little exposure I have had, it's very much a matter of an overly regulated, overly complex "system" that severely hampers the teachers, dumbs everything down to the lowest common denominator. Sure, some teachers are probably liberal but certianly not all.