• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

jeep lift

chad

That looks great! don't forget to move your evap can over to the drsd a couple inches. That will save your rear driveshaft boot.

ok, what is that? you got a pic? drsd?

timgco, if it wasnt for you, who knows how this would have turned out! aev kit makes it ride much better! and wouldnt have known about the geo correction brackets. thanks a lot man for your knowledge and help!

Last edited:

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
ok, what is that? you got a pic? drsd?

timgco, if it wasnt for you, who knows how this would have turned out! aev kit makes it ride much better! and wouldnt have known about the geo correction brackets. thanks a lot man for your knowledge and help!
No problem. I have learned a lot from others as well. DRSD = driver's side. look under the jeep on the drsd about where the rear door is. you will see a steel box hanging down about in line with your rear driveshaft boot. just move that over towards the outside of the jeep a little and you will not damage that boot when flexed up. hope that helps. If not, I can text you a couple pics.

chad

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
went to a jeep show today, my friends jeep won the coolest category.

Attachments

• P5170452.jpg
    P5170452.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 417
  • P5170445.JPG
    P5170445.JPG
    697.7 KB · Views: 223
  • P5170447.jpg
    P5170447.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 310