• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2015 Jeep Renegade

JJT

Quite a cool looking rig! The trailhawk edition looks to be pretty well equipped stock. Not much info about it yet.
One downside could be that its probably based on the Fiat 500L platform.

renegade628.jpg

2015-jeep-baby-suv-leaks-will-be-called-renegade-medium_1.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/03/03/2015-jeep-renegade-leaked-photos-geneva/?ncid=edlinkusauto00000016&ts=1393859404

Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
the interior looks good but damn it looks like the took a car crusher and narrowed it out a bit before taking pictures.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Looks like a version of the Fiat Panda to me. Details are to be reased at the Geneva Auto Show March 4-5. Rumnored to have a diesel option (not sure of US availability), 9-speed tranny and AWD.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
IMO it's the big two now, not the big three....since fiat has bought out the rest of Chrysler corporation

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

kilroy

What the frunk is FIAT trying to do? Maybe it's time for GM to buy the jeep trademark just so they can try and save an American icon from any more disgrace.

Steve #1

Looks like a version of the Fiat Panda to me. Details are to be reased at the Geneva Auto Show March 4-5. Rumnored to have a diesel option (not sure of US availability), 9-speed tranny and AWD.

I thought Panda when I saw it too. Rumors I've seen say the diesel won't make it to the US. Two different transfer case options will be all wheel drive or higher trim levels will have the option of 4WD with low range.

Highatop

Just seen some bad reveiws for Jeep, not so much the Rubi but everythin else. Low scores all around. I don't think this will help them. Funky...

Best4x4

Jeep is headed in the same direction Land Rover took from 2005 up. They went with unibody and IFS. They also moved away from rough and tough off road rigs to more luxury based which isn't a bad thing, but the one model that was a true hardcore off roader they never bothered on making it legal in the US.

Jeep is doing the same thing, and I honestly think the new Wrangler is way to refined with to many computers, and electronics, to seriously take off road vs the older TJ/LJ's. Our H3's have plenty of computers I know, but we don't run around with our roof's off either which makes a huge difference. I remember getting caught in several rain storms topless, and in my TJ/LJ's I just removed the floor drain plugs, and continued on. In a new JK/JKU it would probably die after all the computers got soaked...

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Current JK starts shocking if it plays in ~18" of water. I have seen 2 of them almost hydro locked after going trough little river faster that 10mph.