• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2015 Jeep Renegade

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
I've read that all JK's are capable of having the interior sprayed with a hose and no electronic failures should happen. That includes the dash. (I still don't recommend doing it) Let's keep hearsay to a minimum. Especially the water crossing part because I know first hand that isn't a real problem.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
O and that renegade is ugly. Jeep is being crippled into something it shouldn't be. Thank God this isn't happening to Hummer, I could imagine it being much worse.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I've read that all JK's are capable of having the interior sprayed with a hose and no electronic failures should happen. That includes the dash. (I still don't recommend doing it) Let's keep hearsay to a minimum. Especially the water crossing part because I know first hand that isn't a real problem.

I have heard many people complain how easy it is to hydrolock a JK. Their airbox sucks compared to the 3.

Big Mike

Quite a cool looking rig! The trailhawk edition looks to be pretty well equipped stock. Not much info about it yet.
One downside could be that its probably based on the Fiat 500L platform.

renegade628.jpg

2015-jeep-baby-suv-leaks-will-be-called-renegade-medium_1.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/03/03/2015-jeep-renegade-leaked-photos-geneva/?ncid=edlinkusauto00000016&ts=1393859404

I don't like it, but the interior does look very German IMO..

skeptic

The reviews I've seen all say it's pretty good off road for a car based platform. I take this to mean it's good on snowy roads and shouldn't have much trouble going down a dirt road. It's like the VW bug of the jeep world, girls and metro guys should love it.

Scarsman

Sponsor
The reviews I've seen all say it's pretty good off road for a car based platform. I take this to mean it's good on snowy roads and shouldn't have much trouble going down a dirt road. It's like the VW bug of the jeep world, girls and metro guys should love it.
So it's like Subaru with less cargo room.

Big2dabank

What is this world coming to, first next gen wrangler might be ifs and now this thing. KBB says a fair purchase price of 30k for a nicely equipped trail hawk, seriously. I bet this thing will depreciate faster than you can blink. Might be lucky to get 20k for it after its a year old, and I wouldn't be surprised if its only worth 15k to 10k after two or three years of ownership. No freakin way is this thing worth the price tag. Lots of better options on the market at this price point. But as things go, it is still branded as a JEEP and they do have a cool commercial, so I'm sure it appeals to all the left wing ubarnites.

But hey there is an upside, my daughter will be ready for a car in two years and I'm sure I will be able buy a highly depreciated one for her by then. She loves driving my H2, but would settle for an FJ, but I think the blind spots are pretty bad in the FJ, especially for a teenage girl.