• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Will these new Bronco wheels fit our trucks?

Grey poupon

I am looking at some spacers and noticed the list of vehicals that they fit include '21 and '22 Bronco. Also my neighbour has a set for sale that didn't work on his newish f-150.

Alpha X

Probably not. Center bore (hub bore) on a Bronco is smaller than H3. There are about 4-6 dimensions to consider, lug pattern being only one.

Jeepwalker

Rarely do GM & Ford wheels interchange. I would think you can find the specs online somewhere though...

EndeavoredH3

Yes, I believe it was the center bore that doesn’t work.

We had some bronco wheels laying around and I compared them on the parts truck. I think they’d look great

B87045B7-37EA-4D4D-8BF0-CD16701DC307.jpeg

Happy Hummer

Just recently had another person ask me this lol. Nope! The dimensions are not quite right and I believe the Ford are lug not hub dependent. Bore is not correct.

HenryHMR

Yes, I believe it was the center bore that doesn’t work.

We had some bronco wheels laying around and I compared them on the parts truck. I think they’d look great

View attachment 32581
They look great indeed, just too bad they won't fit. My neighbor recently got a new set of wheels and tires from 4Wheelonline for his Bronco and giving the stock wheels cheap.