• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

This might be the one...

JonBishop

Well-Known Member
Messages
724
Location
Glendora, CA
VIN
137ZA8439WE180729

Can I get a check on this guy [emoji4] and hopefully it's not too jacked up, fingers are crossed

Thank you mike [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Steve

Member
Messages
15
Location
Michigan
Autocheck and carfax both show no accidents, registered in ca since new, most of its life with one owner. Last title issued in 10/21/13. Last mileage reported 135790 on 06/18/13,
 

Best4x4

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,042
Location
Vidor, TX
Honestly I find Carfax a joke. If the car wasn't repaired thru an insurance claim it's not going to show any accidents, but in reality it could have been wrecked. My wife's H3 shows no wrecks via Carfax, but I know without a shadow of a doubt both rear door plastic flares have been replaced and repainted... Was kinda upset after I bought it and discovered that, but at least they matched the paint well. Just had to remove some overspray and now no one will know.
 

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Messages
1,588
Location
Raleigh area NC
Atocheck is a joke it only shows registration and smog. Carfax is a little better shows anything that has.been done in large shops like aamco. I saw carfax for one of my trucks when i traded it in and it showd oil changes at aamco.
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,530
Location
Central Texas
I know a guy whose Audi A8 was wrecked in the front and all the way down both sides by his drunk son. After he had it fixed 6 months later he went to trade it on a new Audi and the Carfax came back clean. He told them about the wreck and they wouldn't take the trade.
 
Top