• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

The Rancho Lift

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
1.5in? I will talk to them monday and timmah on monday. the most important thing to me is QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY :thumbs:

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
1.5in? I will talk to them monday and timmah on monday. the most important thing to me is QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY :thumbs:

Yup, 1.5". He's made quite a few sets from what he said. He say's they're trail-tough too...

Can007

I luv the the Rancho set up, it rides smooth and looks great. I am planning on putting the air bags in the back though... IMAG0328.jpg

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Cane??? I think I met you in the mall parking lot!?!?!? Remember the blacked out 3 with dual spares, red accents, 35s? I was going up to gorman that night...is that you?

Flash

Been away for a bit and just getting caught up. Has anyone considered adapting to an H2 bolt pattern and using H2 wheels. At least it would keep it Hummer. That is my plan if I ever get the funds to do this lift. I think MTUH3 had this in his sights at one time.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I would love to do that when I run all my 315x16s down then upgrade to 35x17 H2 wheels

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Whats Chis... that's right we meet at the mall, whats going on bro???

Not much just getting ready for the rancho lift!! How have you been? Also, Check out the so cal section for future runs. We have a great so cal group that does good runs for all types of experience

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Unfortunately im not gonna be there. I didnt put in a request for work and school is towards the end so I've been busy. I hope to be on the next one. Let me know if you want to go on any local runs in between the big runs. We can get a small group and I can try and get a hold of the guy who joined here with a blue lifted H3. He's in scv too

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I've read every review online lol I've seen this one before. Is the flex issue alarming to you?

Flash

I've read every review online lol I've seen this one before. Is the flex issue alarming to you?

No. I personally really like the rancho lift from my research. I am trying to justify the total costs involved - kit, installation, wheels, tires, custom UCP, new motor for power, etc etc etc plus I'm not yet willing to sell some other items to pay for it. :no:

benlaud87

Just got back from the field yesterday. I'll be installing my rancho lift next weekend if all goes as planned.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
well the rancho kit is ordered! I also ordered 1.5in spacers from motorsport tech. He told me not to worry about strength, they are billet aluminum and he has jeeps, yotas, and other 4x4s running them with no issues. "trail ready" as the guy called it. Not sure when I will get the lift but part of the deal was I had to wait till X-mas to get it, even though I paid for like 70% of it! In the end it wont matter, install will hopefully be before jan 1st.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
This guy is not too far from me. I saw it only once on the other side of the road and the rear has alot of G.C. If I was to personally buy this rig I think it would be perfect to chop up and cage it.