• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Support Starbucks on Valentine's Day

elripster

Well-Known Member
Messages
111
Location
San Diego
I like Starbucks coffee and will go there. It looks like this could be a business bump for them. Lots of people like the fact Starbucks is simply following the law rather than caving to the loony left.
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
Happy Valentines Day to everyone. Lets not forget to support those that fight against the anti-gun groups. After the gym, I'm off to get my first Starbucks coffee for the day. Thanks for your support guys & gals. :)
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
Not much for Starbucks coffee but will stop by today and get one... So true Recon, solidarity is a rare breed in today's day and age...deserth3 well said... I also hate arrogant protestors, I would like to do something else, but a puddle of coffee at their feet will have to be good enough...:)
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
Thanks guys. The one down the street from me is packed. Usually isn't. No protestors though. Must be because I live in an open minded state.




"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone
 

machineguneddie

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Messages
212
Location
Omaha
tried stopping this morning but with all the cars there I would have been late for work, but I did promise the wife a starbucks when we go out tonight.

and I'll be wearing my "I love guns & coffee" tee shirt my daughter bought me (she's the starbucks nut and I'm the gun nut) :thumbs:
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
Sitting here now! Every table is full. Doesn't look like much of a boycott here. ;)

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Then the plan to oppose the boycott seems to be working. The word has spread. Thanks everyone.


"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone
 

MaxPF

AGNTSA
Messages
1,394
Location
The dark side of the globe
Got myself a grande caramel mocha frap with an extra shot of espresso. The people working there never heard of any boycott, and said business was normal or slightly busier than normal. LOL, sounds like the anti's plan was a fail :D
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
Did anybody see even a single protestor? I know we only covered a tiny fraction of Starbuck locations but doesn't sound like anyone saw a single boycott supporter.
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
Not personally, but I do know of people in NorCal and NYC that did. Said they were wasting their time because people ignored them.


"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone
 
Top