• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Support Starbucks on Valentine's Day

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
Anti-gun group is planning on boycotting Starbucks on 2-14-12. They are boycotting them because they won't support their anti-gun agenda. To show support to Starbucks, for defending our rights, please go to their stores and have something. Tip heavily too if you can. Any support would be greatly appreciated. Especially because Starbucks had the courage to stand up to the anti-gun groups.

Support Starbucks Facebook Page

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone
 
Last edited:

Sircode13

Well-Known Member
Messages
547
Location
Laguna Hills
Should we be carrying??:shifty:

Well if you aren't in CA I would say yes definitely, however in CA they did away with even open carry of unload hand guns. I know a few people who still will be open carrying their AR's, M4's, AK's and shotguns, also any other long gun. Although they still have to be unload unfortunately. I'll be there in all my NRA gear, with my Colt 1911 and my CCW until it comes up for renewal and the new O.C. Sheriff won't allow it to be renewed. Like the other members of the South O.C. NRA members council. :mad: :rolleyes: :banghead:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
Mmm Starbucks.... Let me get this straight: Starbucks refused to support an anti-gun agenda, and therefore some anti gun group is now boycotting starbucks? *shakes head*
 

Sircode13

Well-Known Member
Messages
547
Location
Laguna Hills
Mmm Starbucks.... Let me get this straight: Starbucks refused to support an anti-gun agenda, and therefore some anti gun group is now boycotting starbucks? *shakes head*

Yupppp! That's pretty much it in a naked ears nutshell. LOL :rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
 

Hunner

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,334
Location
Arkansas
It's rare this time of year to NOT see at least two long guns in a rack in every other pickup around here!
 
Last edited:

Sircode13

Well-Known Member
Messages
547
Location
Laguna Hills
It's rare this time of year to NOT see at least two long guns in a rack in every other pickup around here!

That's the way it was growing up in Georgia. I went hunting a lot in the morning, then drove to school with the rifles in the rack of the truck with no big deal. Here in CA I'd be lucky to get down the block without every police department in the area in tow behind me. :eek::rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
I generally hate Starbucks, but if they are willing to stand up to the anti-gun groups, I'm also willing to make the effort to support them. Solidarity is something that is slowly disappearing in this self centered world.


"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone
 

deserth3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,078
Location
Conroe, TX
You can always get your coffee, walk outside and pour it out in front of any protestors. Then look at them and say. I hate strbucks coffee. But I hate arrogant protestors even worse.:)
 
D

Dennis

Guest
Ted says it all for me..

[video=youtube;T_QjEL0uUgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QjEL0uUgo[/video]
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
I don't know much about guns, but our constitution says we have the right to bear them. So a grande Mochachino Frappe Espresso low fat latte it is.

...Guess y'all can tell I don't frequent Starbucks. :wink:
 

Sircode13

Well-Known Member
Messages
547
Location
Laguna Hills
You can always get your coffee, walk outside and pour it out in front of any protestors. Then look at them and say. I hate strbucks coffee. But I hate arrogant protestors even worse.:)

Nicely said, I might try that just for dramatic effect then go back in and buy another one. :cool:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Top