• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Silverstar ULTRA finally availble for the H3

Chook

Well-Known Member
Messages
706
Location
Brisbane (Australia)
Here is a good image that lets you see beyond the marketing hype (and the colour temperature) Compare.jpg
 

Chook

Well-Known Member
Messages
706
Location
Brisbane (Australia)
My current setup is almost perfect.......... ARB/IPF Fatboys around town are about 190W equivalents on Low Beam......... On High beam I have 4 x Lightforce 170 Strikers mounted high on the GOBI rack. (I have better than daylight out to 1/2 Mile) and when I flick back to low beam the fat boys give me similar light on low beam. The lightforce also have a HID upgrade but with the amount of glare back from roadsigns already I find the std 170 strikers to be fine. http://www.lightforce.com/products/170-striker/170striker
 
Last edited:

06yellowh3

Member
Messages
15
Location
Rock Falls, Illinois
I was running HID's that I got off of ebay, I had them in my impala, and they worked well, but in my Hummer they kept going out, probably because I needed the the extra resistor with them. So I switched over to the ultra's they are bright, but when you pair them with the ultra fog lights, they are really bright, I just tired them both together for the first time last night on my way home and i could see a good distance and it has a good wide range too, good for seeing deer in the country. A lot of people were flashing there brights at me because they thought that I had mine on but I was just running my low beams with my fogs. I am very pleased with the set up compaired to the factory set up!!!!
 
Top