• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Police and Abuse of Power

amrg

I dont even live anywhere close to the states and looking at this Im wondering why dont people just obey the officer in the first place?! Saves alot of time and probably helps benefit all society as the officer/cop doesnt waste his time (and resources) dealing with such things and concentrate on the criminals out there!!!

That video of a guy takig pics near an army base? Seriously if a guy was taking pics of my house I will be like wtf are you doing! How about an army base!

LagunaH1

I have found it very very useful to look at LEO websites like Police One, LEO Affairs and Survive The Streets. It's always useful to learn about how law enforcement sees things, the challenges they are up against, etc.

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
we have a self perpetuating police state feeding an industrialized prison complex, you don't even know how F'd you are. we're just a bunch of amphibians in a slow boiling pot... move to the boonies and Stay under the radar, that's all i can say... :mock:

You've been warned Neo--another outburst like that and we'll moderate you back to dial up internet. Wait, you're already in the boonies, who's to say you're not already operating at the speed of dial up! :wink:

As for me, I'd like to stay on topic---the LEO's (labor enforcement organization) trying to make me get out of my car so they can clean the interior; that violates my rights as an illegal alien and I'm damn rightly pissed!

¿Te gustaría ambientador de vainilla ?

Last edited:

JPaul

Dang, if he was still here I was going to drop this on him:

free_speech.png

JPaul

Why was he resisting arrest in the first place? No one would have been shot if he hadn't been resisting and just went quietly.

People keep ignoring everything that lead up to these incidents and instead focus purely on the outcome. I'm not saying what happened should be ignored, but stop going around showing less than half of the full story just so that you can paint the cops in a bad light. To me this looks like the suspect decided he didn't want to go quietly for whatever they were arresting him for, which led to far too great a struggle and led to mistakes being made by the police which ended up with the suspect dying.

By the way jay bird, you might want to take notice that the instigator of this thread ended up getting banned because he kept running his mouth. See my response before this one to understand why this is a possibility. This forum really is not the place to be throwing this kind of stuff around. We are here mainly to talk about Hummers and sometimes other random stuff. But you'll notice no one really talks politics or religion or any other controversial subject here. That's not why we are here. It doesn't mean that we're all of the hive mentality and shun others personal opinions on those matters who disagree with our own, but rather we prefer to respect everyone's varying views by simply not talking about those kinds of things. It is far too easy to say something offensive in the internet, and end up with a forum full of vulgarities and bickering about nothing instead of focusing on why we came here in the first place, to talk about our Hummers.

If you want to talk about that kind of stuff there are plenty of other forums that welcome it. So tread carefully and you'll be a welcome member. Go reply to that thread about light bars for your new Alpha you say you have instead of having your second post be to a thread that ended up with the creator being banned. We are here to have fun, not to delve into divisive topics that have nothing to do with Hummers.

Mods, maybe we want to delete or at least lock this thread.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is a very friendly forum to LEO and military members. We are pretty open to discussions on any topic, including LEO and military issues, but start bashing either outside the lines and you will find yourself outside looking in.