• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab Black Sheep Week, Fall 2013 -October 5-12

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
(North)Eastbound and down, loaded up and trucking
We're going to do what they say can't be done.
It's a long way to go and a short time to get there.
I'm (north)east bound, just watch ol' alrock run.

PCH2

Well my fears came true, snow came early which means schedules accelerated on jobs. Much to the disappointment to Tonna and I, we will have to miss this trip:mad: We will miss all our Black Sheep friends, but we're looking forward to April.

Neo

Badfish
That's a bummer man... it stormed pretty good here last night also, rain in town and snow on the mountain. you probably got hit a lot harder up there. We'll all be here in April so see you then... be safe in that stuff, Neo

backcountryislife

All loaded up! We'll head out after work, and pull into the lazy lizard at about 8ish. Depending on if Tuck is sleeping in the truck or not we might swing by to see if anyone is up! If nothing else we'll see some folks tomorrow morning. Rear locker won't stay engaged (nothing goes wrong with Jeeps, it's a fact), so pretty sure I'm limited to easier runs (maybe 6 or 7 max), but I've got a few guys we run hard stuff with here that will be just down the road who will be running pritchett as well, maybe we could ride along & go check it out!

Neo

Badfish
heading to Junction in about 30min. you're incharge of the outpost Alrock, take the catalog off the heater vent in whatever room you pick if you get cold. do not use the hose out front the valve's all messed up and you can't turn it off once it's turned on, see you tomorrow sometime, everyone drive safe getting here... happy birthday to me... :cheers:

ajk150

Loading up everything now, did some AM tweaks on the truck and she seems good to go. Heading to a concert now at Red Rocks, and will be getting on the road after that. See everyone in the AM!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Flying solo at the Outpost right now.

Q: What do these three H3s have in common? A: All are in Moab and running Dwaine's/ Preferred Chassis Fabrication H3 Crossmembers and Steering Rack Brackets. Ready to hit the trails!
u8ydu8ab.jpg

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Steve made it, cool. Mikkel and I made it as far as Richfield. We are 4 hours away from Moab. Not pushing it so probably be in around lunch time or a little after.

JR3T

Was hoping to find a way to get away from work for a week, but it won't happen this time.
Shooting for April. Have fun and be safe everyone.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Glad to hear from you, Jeff. See you in April.

AJ made it and is tucked away in his tent. A brisk 29° out right now

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
RRRRRRREEAAALLLYYYYY wishing I was in Moab. no pto left this year though. looks like April will have to do. Have fun guys!

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rolled in at noon. Double cheeseburger and a chocolate shake at Milt's for lunch. Beer and hanging out at Neo's and then dinner. Looking forward to the first trails tomorrow.