• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab Black Sheep-April 2014 recap and pictures

Highatop

The hard line down ... Poison Spider.

attachment.php

AJ doing things in the Disco that just don't seem possible.

attachment.php

Proof it does it.

attachment.php

Seth climbing like a madman.
attachment.php

Fru climbing in the Raptor like it's nothing.

attachment.php

AJ freaking us all out.

attachment.php

The pics are Xed off. Can't see them?

ajk150

Great pics so far guys!

Rover is finally off the blocks and back on 4 wheels. It is running with no weird noises, although the TC and ABS don't exactly work it is still driveable. I tried a few things to turn the system back on but no luck. So looks like I'll worry about it at home. But finally heading home, shooting to arrive in about 6 hours from now, so I'll let you all know how that adventure goes...

:thumbs:

LagunaH1

Rover is finally off the blocks and back on 4 wheels. It is running with no weird noises, although the TC and ABS don't exactly work it is still driveable. I tried a few things to turn the system back on but no luck. So looks like I'll worry about it at home. But finally heading home, shooting to arrive in about 6 hours from now, so I'll let you all know how that adventure goes...

:thumbs:

Really glad to hear you are mobile again AJ. Safe trip home.

ajk150

Well I'm glad I waited for that part because I hit snow going over both Passes as usual. Pretty slick at times, would not have been fun with just front wheel drive. Honestly, it was a bit interesting at times with 4wd and no ABS or TC. But its never a dull moment as a land rover owner... Anyhow, I'm finally home after a pretty uneventful 7 hour drive home, despite the snow. Should be able to fix the that problem this week though and be good as new soon enough.

Thanks for the great week though everyone. I had a blast as always, even with the half shaft. But at least I got the opportunity to donate to Neo's Garden.
I don't have all that many photo's but I do have some video and managed some cool shots, so should be getting those up this week.

Highatop

Good to hear your home safe. Good luck w/ your repairs, hope they're simple.
Let the wheelin season start and lets meet up and do some local trails...

WhiteBeard

GREAT pics guys and gals!!! Those are some great pics backcountryislife.... WOW.... Love them!

I finally got home this morning at 1:44am... another 13 hour straight through drive! :(
I chickened out on going I70 so I took the south route 160 through Wolf Creek, had a little snow but nothing bad.
That's hard on an "ole" man! I only drove 1724.7 miles
I have a few pics but nothing like you guys.
It sure was nice meeting all the new faces.... You are all a bunch of GREAT Guys and Gals!! Except maybe one... You know who you are! :wink:

Thanks for having me!!!
Looking forward to October.
WhiteBeard
Doug

Neo

Badfish
probably that guy that put an old man to work delivering bundles to Chevron and 7-11... :wink: unless there's someone worse that i don't know about yet :giggle:

glad you had a safe run home :)

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
great pics guys!!!!! I love seeing all the different rigs that are showing up this event too. ...little bit of everything!

WhiteBeard

Oh man.... I forgot about that... (You know that old man's senile disease I got)! Maybe there were two! :huh:

big%20grin.jpg

probably that guy that put an old man to work delivering bundles to Chevron and 7-11... :wink: unless there's someone worse that i don't know about yet :giggle:

glad you had a safe run home :)

backcountryislife

AJ, glad you got home safe... sounds like your trip back was a bit quicker than it was for us! We waited almost 3 hours at the bottom of FAIL pass on the way home...bleh.

10305069_10202047031839412_3856931855166485999_n.jpg