• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Help me find a cheap steel wheel

fowlken8

Well-Known Member
Messages
248
Location
Southwest
I found some awesome wheels locally.....but the center bore is 87.10 and I believe our Hummers are at 100. I'm mad since it was such a great deal.

So.....for my spare wheel, can someone help me find a basic 18" black steel wheel. I'm usually very good at finding things online but I am having an issue with this one. Most of the American racing or pro comp wheels don't go up to 18".
 

fowlken8

Well-Known Member
Messages
248
Location
Southwest
I'm approaching my trip and have no spare. My spare tire came in but it's very hard for me to find a wheel and I don't want to buy 5 right now. I really wish I could find a black steel wheel but that seems impossible in 18" with the proper specs.

If anyone gets BORED and wants to help me find an 18" wheel that'll fit and isn't super expensive, I'll venmo you some money for a 6pack of beer. In the meantime this should fit correct?

 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
I'm no wheel expert, but the main thing I see in that one is that the offset is +18 vs. +38 for stock wheels. Looks like your tire will be 0.79" further out. Don't know if that would cause issue.
 
Top