• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Grill badges?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
Thanks - that design (with some cleanup tweaks) would be approved if y'all choose to run with it.
 

Highatop

Well-Known Member
Messages
600
Location
Florissant, Co.
I recognize the desire to feature each of the models - I too would like to see my H3 on a badge - but if we're involving the logo design it needs to be consistent with the logo. If the badge, plaque or whatever has a distinct separation between the logo and the vehicle depiction we'll be good like the badge design proposal but the H4O would need to be angled consistent with the logo and the tread pattern needs to match as well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Agreed, This has been fast an furious...You guys an gals, have been here alot longer then me. Also, some members, Our freinds, don't even have a Hs anymore...I think , It's all about wheelin and havin fun, I like bein part of H4O and Black Sheep...Is alotta damn fun...If everyone shows up...Its not just a Hummer thin...
 

H3ATH3N

Well-Known Member
Messages
71
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Bump(?)
I know the plaques have been put together for the guys interested - - is there any interest in seeing the round "badges" become a reality?
 

SWANK3T

Well-Known Member
Messages
184
Location
Norman, OK
i-CCXx9GK-L.jpg

I know this is old but can't let it go. This logo is awesome but the flag needs turned around! Sorry fellas I wear my Oakley's, don't always shave, have "long" hair, and I even walk around with my hands in my pockets but when it comes to the flag it's got to be right!
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
There is a overland site selling some limited edition badges and they look so damn classy I want one even though I don't "follow" or care for the website

Here it is:
de8cf042deef9ca682b0c539407b2b1e.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

Cyouincourt007

Pavement Prince
Messages
542
Location
Miami,Fl
I know this is old but can't let it go. This logo is awesome but the flag needs turned around! Sorry fellas I wear my Oakley's, don't always shave, have "long" hair, and I even walk around with my hands in my pockets but when it comes to the flag it's got to be right!

Thanks swank for mentioning the flag thing, I, guilty as charged and need to do the ones on my 3 over on the passenger side. Gonna get subdued ones.
Also....
If if this was sold as a sticker or emblem, I'd buy it and proudly display on my H3 : ). Once earned of course! :wink:
 
Last edited:

SWANK3T

Well-Known Member
Messages
184
Location
Norman, OK
They are insanely nice I bought 3 #0113 and reserved and will get 3 #0308 one on each side and one on the center back of my roof rack. Black Sheep guys if you have autobadge.com do something like this for you guys I'm sure you'll be stoked!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 388
Top