• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Fiberglass Bonnet available?

Mikey13b

Hi guys, are there any fiberglass or other aftermarket bonnets available for the H3? I've had a search but cant see anything. My bonnet is damaged so want to replace it, and I recently injured my arms so wouldn't mind something lighter weight that's easier to lift up each time if possible.

Thanks

Last edited:

Alpha X

I don't think I've ever seen a mass produced fiberglass hood for H3. Maybe consider getting new hood struts if yours are tired and not assisting much.

Mikey13b

I don't think I've ever seen a mass produced fiberglass hood for H3. Maybe consider getting new hood struts if yours are tired and not assisting much.
Mine seem to work fine once you get it up but its just that initial few inches where it feels like they are doing nothing, is that normal though?

Last edited:

Mikey13b

The message i replied to yeah he's talking about struts. Im asking if it's normal if they should feel like they are doing nothing in the first say 5-10 inches of travel, as mine are fine after this, but dont feel like they offer much assistance at all in that initial range