• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

MB30SDL build (HAMSTER)

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Did some measurement today. Looks like its sitting 3" higher and ~4" wider that before. If i dont count front link braket hight i gaine ~6" in break over angel and i can do flat belley pan from begining to end of the cab ( ill need slids for drive shafts).

f450 brakes stop it on dime ( i think i can do stoppie :))

Big2dabank

Wow, very sweet build. Would love to see kit for some of those frame and support brackets, would make my life a lot easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
ORE is doing JKX next week, so my fabricator is out till ~mid September . Meanwhile I toke care of check engine light (O2 sensor was bad), new exhaust, dealing with last lights on dash (abs, TC, etc)(rear abs, both sensors are out or it doesn't see tone ring). Temporary connected TC encoder motor to stop TC codes. Still need to figure out where to mount twin sticks for Atlas ( thinking inside storage box between seats) last think Rear locker code, I'll connect it to air solenoid to rear air locker and air plumbing to rear air bags.

ORE probably will put bigger front sway bar ( too soft upfront) and no rear sway bar.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Hamster is a beast now, not like it wasn't before but DAMN! Saw it Sunday, and don't ask for pics. Took none for a reason.