• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Won a trophie today! :D

Ron46

Capt.
Messages
807
Location
NJ
I won second place in the 4x4 division at a car show today :), I beat 4 lifted jeeps, and 2 other lifted trucks. The person that beat me was a lowered h2 that was chromed out -_-
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
congrats! the hummer was in the 4x4 division with a lowering kit...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
Well, I'm sure it was a pretty H2 even if it likely has problems going over speed bumps :wink: Congrats on the trophy!
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Wicked! Congrats and be sure to post some pix - I'll put them on facebook!

>Sent from my Secret Phone Shoe using Tapatalk<
 

Ron46

Capt.
Messages
807
Location
NJ
thanks guys :cheers: ! heres some pictures
pic1.jpgpic2.jpgpic3.jpgpic4.jpgpic5.jpg
click the pictures and they will get bigger!
 
Top