• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 where to get a UCP?

JonBishop

ive been looking around and i cant seem to find any, im looking to get it in the near future but i wanna start off by looking but cant find them haha

thanks for any help i can get

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
I think adv4x4 has them and just wait for 08solarflareh3 to chime in, he knows where to find like everything!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
I am sure the local Chevy dealer still has it (I think I am the only one that buys HUMMER parts from them :giggle:) but I can check if you want. You can have it for my cost ($297.50) plus tax and shipping. Doesn't matter to me were you buy it (because I am not making money) but I don't mind helping out a fellow HUMMER owner.

F

Former User

There's 10 or so dealers with in the U.S. that have the ucp right now, not sure how close this is to you, but it's the only dealer in CA that has it in stock
Silver Star Cadillac Chevy Land Rover Saab Hummer
(805)267-3200
3601 AUTO MALL DR
THOUSAND OAKS, CA 91362-3611

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
There's 10 or so dealers with in the U.S. that have the ucp right now, not sure how close this is to you, but it's the only dealer in CA that has it in stock
Silver Star Cadillac Chevy Land Rover Saab Hummer
(805)267-3200
3601 AUTO MALL DR
THOUSAND OAKS, CA 91362-3611
According to Google maps he is only an hour from Thousand Oaks. If they will sell it to you for GM list ($350), I say go for it as you can avoid shipping (which isn't cheap seeing the UCP weighs 40lbs).

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
I vote we have a guy make like a couple hundred of these to the same specifications as the oem ones, maybe modified some and sell them to members and others who are looking for them. I know some people bang theirs up good in a reg basis so they are in need if a new set. Just some food for thought.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

JonBishop

finally got to my MAC to look at the pics, on the phone i couldnt bring those links up, well i think i might have to give them a call in abit, ill see after xmas gifts if i can get myself a nice lil present :)

thank you all for helping :)

skeptic

I like that. One of the things I noticed when I pulled off my skid to install the UCP - much stronger and better overall protection than the skid, but also a lot more open. Doubt I'll ever add them now, but had I known I may have gone with them.

Hunner

That is another one of those slow moving items that someone would have to invest in volume to get the price down. Until somebody needs one themselves bad enough to do that it's slim pickins or was that a cowboy?
I do think the stock one could stand a few improvements, especially in the area of the transfer case. There are several people that have added to theirs and different ideas of how to do it. It comes and goes, now maybe their is beginning to be more interest.:shifty:

FOXedupONE

I ordered mine at the dealer recently along with a bunch of other GM accessories. Hope it comes in soon, they did not mention any problems getting it and you save shipping at the dealer.

Hunner

While they are available at fire sale prices on old stock it will be tough to compete with a newer better UCP.