• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Tough Country lift with add on leaf springs

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
So i'm running into problems and quickly becoming impatient. ... So its either that or pay $3,200 for the Rancho kit (installed and instock at 2 local 4x4 shops here in Lafayette) It sucks balls being pumped, ready for my kit to come in...had the appointment set at my local 4x4 shop and BAM! Back to square one.


Contact Todd at http://www.boostedparts.com -- that is where I got my Tuff Country and he was above and beyond my expectations. His email is toddg@boostedparts.com.

Also, where did you order your wheel spacers from? I got mine at Motorsport Tech and trashed them in my build thread because they took MONTHS to get them out to me because they forgot to send my order to their foreman multiple times. F***ing losers there.
 
Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Damn. I never hear hans curse on the forums! They were really cool with me...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
That's how bad my experience was! It was curse-worthy!!

I called 3 weeks after I ordered them, and they said they were en route to me. Then a week later I called back and they told me my purchase wasn't in the system, so I had to email them a copy of my e-reciept to prove I had paid them for my $400 spacers. Then finally about 3 weeks later they came.

I didn't get a "sorry" or any sort of reparations. They just dicked me around. I will never buy from then again, nor will I ever steer anyone there. Wheel spacers are a dime a dozen.

Sent using Tapacrack
 

Cajun_Tiger_Hummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
428
Location
Lafayette, La
Contact Todd at http://www.boostedparts.com -- that is where I got my Tuff Country and he was above and beyond my expectations. His email is toddg@boostedparts.com.

Also, where did you order your wheel spacers from? I got mine at Motorsport Tech and trashed them in my build thread becuse they took MONTHS to get them out to me because they forgot to send my order to their foreman multiple times. F***ing losers there.

i did order them from motorsport tech. Good news i did get my tracking number friday evening from UPS. Now i just need to find my lift kit. UGH!
 
Top