• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

The "Impossible" part

Jeepwalker

Well-Known Member
Messages
976
Location
WI
Man, I've been trying to come up with (1) wire harness for a side curtain airbag that was missing when I bought my H3. It's just about impossible to find. It's the short 16" cable that connects the airbag canister to the B-piller body harness. I paid extra for a replacement airbag from an ebay seller who showed it on his picture ..and said it would be there ..but was just just a cut end ...when it arrived. GM doesn't sell it (except with a new airbag), I looked through their catalog of repair connectors (nope), other GM vehicles at the junkyard are different (I couldn't find a Colorado with an airbag) . The dudes I emailed who are selling H3 parts on ebay haven't been very responsive at getting back to me.

Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks a bunch!

DSCN0169.JPG
 
Top