• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Tassill Hill, NY

CNY750Rider

Wheelin' Vid @ Tassill Hill, NY

My cousin is part of a local Jeep Club and invited us out today so you'll see alot of Jeeps in my vid. However, I think they were all impressed by the H3 lol. The vid is long because we had so many pics and vid and I just threw it all together.

Also, I apologize in advance for the music, it's the only long mp3 I had on my laptop when editing the video.

We broke a couple trails today and I was impressed by the H3 myself. Climbed up/down a couple hills in the woods that the shorter wheel base Jeeps had trouble with.

Hope you guys enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/31407185

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Welcome to H4O and thanks for the video! Looks like a fun day of wheeling & glad to see the Ridge Demon sticker on your rig!

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Waterville is 2hrs away from me. If you guys ever go to Tassil Hill and don't mind another H3, let me know. Haven't had a chance to watch much of the video (at work) but look forward to seeing it.

CNY750Rider

Waterville is 2hrs away from me. If you guys ever go to Tassil Hill and don't mind another H3, let me know. Haven't had a chance to watch much of the video (at work) but look forward to seeing it.

Your more than welcome to come out. It would be nice to get a Hummer convoy going there. It's so hard to find people to wheel with out here. The Jeep group is cool but you can tell they like their own there lol.

Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah, I don't have any Ridge Demon products yet but always like to support and advertise for those with a quality product. I am saving up for a couple goodies!!!! Plus, i love the decal LOL. :mock:

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Your more than welcome to come out. It would be nice to get a Hummer convoy going there. It's so hard to find people to wheel with out here. The Jeep group is cool but you can tell they like their own there lol.
Just let me know on any future outings and I will be there. I do agree it is hard to find a group to wheel with around here with out having to travel to go to Rausch Creek. CNY Jeep seems to have quite a few runs around here but I have never asked to tag along.

CNY750Rider

Just let me know on any future outings and I will be there. I do agree it is hard to find a group to wheel with around here with out having to travel to go to Rausch Creek. CNY Jeep seems to have quite a few runs around here but I have never asked to tag along.

I brought it up to them yesterday and they said most don't care, we are all wheelin' However, they said there are a couple sticklers who like to keep it Jeep. I don't get it, it's fun to wheel with everyone IMO.

If you want to go soon, let me know and I'll go. They say it gets real nasty up there once the snow flies and might be over my skill level Plus I'm all into having fun...not purposely damaging my rig. I might go again next weekend LMAO

CNY750Rider

I am uploading it to a different host. I guess the other host didn't like the traffic lol. The vid is 20 minutes long and is 700mb compressed so it's going to take an hour to upload and process. I'll post the new link back up once it's available.

Sorry ladies and gents

M

MUTAINT

Hey Mr. Fancy Pants! Nice video, glad to see ya got the H3 out and stretched her legs.

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
There is a TON of mud around here, the trails in our woods have nasty mud pits were water collects and the trees shade it enough so it never dries. Come spring when the snow melts, there is always a ton of standing water. Tall & skinny boggers are pretty common around here.

CNY750Rider

There is a TON of mud around here, the trails in our woods have nasty mud pits were water collects and the trees shade it enough so it never dries. Come spring when the snow melts, there is always a ton of standing water. Tall & skinny boggers are pretty common around here.

Solar is right, we can't change our surroundings here so we make due with what we have to play with.

Solar, you ever hear of Whispering Pines Offroad Park in Lyons, NY?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I agree, get out there. I've been accused of going to the dark side more than once. Here's one example
771789171_7KStM-L.jpg

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Solar is right, we can't change our surroundings here so we make due with what we have to play with.

Solar, you ever hear of Whispering Pines Offroad Park in Lyons, NY?
I have and Lyons is only 30 minutes from me but I have only been able to find limited informantion (nothing along the lines of times, prices, etc, etc). Have you been there? Intrested in checking it out? Let me know, I am always happy to go wheeling.