• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

SoCal Event - Impromptu run - October 12, 2013

Zach

Mall Crawler
I think it's no prob. Kurt ran solo to catch up to us last time. I was following Serge and he just drove over all the stuff I could avoid. I imagine your H1 would do the same

Mike

Don't ever follow Serge. That will get you into problems. H1 through is not an issue. It's a breeze. Bring it out Tom. Be nice to see you and no scary stuff like SP. last hill climb is somewhat steep. But you can handle it

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Miss the big rocks and you will be ok. There is no obstacle on LCC that will give an H1 any trouble. There is a place or two you may need to BTM but that is it.

cbetts

NERD!!!
Just sent an invite to Serge. I suspect he would have the H3T.

Tom- I believe you would be arriving through 395. If so, make sure you top off the tank in either California City or Kramer Junction.

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Doesn't look good, we will be in BB this weekend and wife wants me to spend time with the family.

Fish

Ok, I think I can make this one :woot: It's been way too long.

My my truck just doesn't like the difficult stuff anymore but LCC is doable. My only issue is I don't have any spare parts, not that LCC is that difficult but at least a tie rod and half shaft would be nice to have. If no other deuces are going (with spares, Zach, Anthony? ) I could pick up some spares tomorrow. I'm not 100% on what I need? I think there's an inner and outer tie rod..?? Half shaft is straight forward..let me know :thumbs:

cbetts

NERD!!!
Ok, I think I can make this one :woot: It's been way too long.

My my truck just doesn't like the difficult stuff anymore but LCC is doable. My only issue is I don't have any spare parts, not that LCC is that difficult but at least a tie rod and half shaft would be nice to have. If no other deuces are going (with spares, Zach, Anthony? ) I could pick up some spares tomorrow. I'm not 100% on what I need? I think there's an inner and outer tie rod..?? Half shaft is straight forward..let me know :thumbs:

Wow Matt! I think the last time you were with us was on LCC! Should be fun!

Fish

Yep that was the last time. Carrie and I were talking about doing some light off roading this weekend somewhere east San Diego but LCC sounds fun. I just want to pick up a tie rod and half shaft just incase. I know what you already went thru there :)

Zach

Mall Crawler
Still trying to work it out. I have stock tie rods. Serge still has my Cognitos. And I have plenty of half shafts.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Unfortunately, I am out. :gaah: Going over the truck today and the slight power steering leak I had is way worse. Been trying to get it to Ant. Looks like it's going Monday. Oh and And is out too. Coolant leak.

cbetts

NERD!!!
Unfortunately, I am out. :gaah: Going over the truck today and the slight power steering leak I had is way worse. Been trying to get it to Ant. Looks like it's going Monday. Oh and And is out too. Coolant leak.

Bummer dude. I would offer a seat but I already have a passenger.

Fish

Thanks.

That's what I thought, they didn't have the inner or I would of got one. I'm gonna run to another store and pick one up

Fish

Trucks loaded and ready to go. Looks like we'll have a small group but should be fun! We will hit the road by 630, it's about 200 miles for us but any road trip in the H2 is a good time. See you guys there