• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Set Of 5 BNIB Hummer H3 Hutchinson Beadlocks - $1500 - Texas

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
These are the best wheels available for an H3/H3T. They are fine for daily use.

Mine cosy $399 each with free shipping, so they are $500 below retail. However, if you have to ship them the savings goes down.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
The cool thing about this set is that the guy has 5 so you get a matching spare. Most people only got 4 when they bought.

Hunner

Man I screwed up, I have been using them daily??
DAH_7175.jpg

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I get more comments on the Hutchinson wheels on our H3 than any other mod that I have done. They are great looking wheels and as far as I know the only two piece beadlock wheels made for the H3.

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
These are the best wheels available for an H3/H3T. They are fine for daily use.

Mine cosy $399 each with free shipping, so they are $500 below retail. However, if you have to ship them the savings goes down.

Correct, the $399 includes shipping. Shipping would run about $30 a wheel, so $150 on the set of 5. You would be looking at a $350 savings after shipping but the price is or best offer so you might still be able to save $500 or more. I don't know if the seller will ship but figure it wouldn't hurt to post if someone local was interested.

Sent using Tapatalk

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
I don't think you should get Hutchinson's because they would make your T way too awesome. May cause some serious envy on my part.:cool:

Hunner

I put this somewhere else but the other day, some jerk dove in at the last minute to a barrel to barrel funnel in a construction zone, hit a barrel and I missed that but the base apparently has a metal ring that cut the tough STT Armor tech carcass between two outside lugs. I felt it go down immediately. I was on an elevated roadway and had to continue a couple of blocks to pull over in a car wash lot.

Moral is the only time I had trouble with a tire was not offroad but on a concrete jungle roadway. I was able to drive that distance in rush hour traffic and the beadlocks with NO air kept the tire on the rim. Awesome demo, sorry no video lol
Don't leave home without them!

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Wow, thats 20 minutes away from me.....

BW, if I can get these, would you be willing to meet the seller to pick them up for me?

Is there a forum member near Houston who is headed out to Moab who can trnasport these via the Moab express for me?

Paladine71, what happened to your offer for these? Did you decide against them?

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
James,
He's a really nice guy from Texas. He's in the Navy & has been and will be back East for another 2 weeks. Not sure what happened with the communication between you guys.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint