• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Scorpworks still around? Diff bushings/steering bracket ?

rsm688

Anyone know if Dwaine and scorpworks is still in business and making steering mounts and doing diff bushings?

I have his mount on my other H3 and Love it and would like to put one on my new one as well. I’ve sent a few emails with no response and their phone goes to an automatic answering system with no voicemail on it.

Does anyone know of any company or have any part number for the differential side mount bushings to replace the factory ones? I have a Rancho left so I don’t need the crossmember bushings just the side ones

Thanks,
Spencer

PreferredChassisFab

Yosemite Sam
I arrived back from India on Thursday night. We are still doing the ScorpWorks products but all Hummer cores are in very tight supply. We do have one H3 cross member original design, one H2 crossmember and two sets of end brackets waiting to be converted. Cores in stock should be available by beginning of next week.

rsm688

Dwaine, I sent you a message. I can go ahead and drop my cores in the mail to you. I'll take a steering rack mount and a set of the end brackets as soon as you have them ready. I may have an extra set of end brackets you can have for free, I'll look through my shop and see if I can find them. I've had them laying around somewhere since I pulled them off my other H3 a year or two ago.

My steering rack mount and diff bushings have held up awesome. Couldn't be happier. That's why it's what I'm swapping onto my new H3 alpha and didn't want to have to settle for anything less!!

Thanks,
Spencer

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would like to remind everyone to send back their cores to Dwaine. Most GM dealerships scrap the old parts and the cores are in short supply. Dwaine and the Hummer community need them all so we can recycle and rebuild the parts we need.