• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Scored another SCAR today.

05Mudiak

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Lake Charles, LA
Well we happen to be at the place where I first bought the 16s SCAR 5.56, the lady behind the counter reconized me and said she had the 17s in and would I like to see it. Umm yes. So she brings it out I play with it for a bit and put it back in the box. She asks would I like to get it? I was like no and my ife chimes in "We are not leaving without it". Ok there it is so now we have 2 SCARs. Hopefully we can get a chance to fire them on Sunday. 711_smiley_shooting_rifle.gif

scars.jpg

scars2.jpg
 

bigbadt

Well-Known Member
Messages
139
Location
Socal
Now we gotta break em in and do some Hog hunting ! Being a fellow Scar owner, I recommend looking into Tango down products for : Alluminum stock latch cause your plastic will eventually break and Angled charge handle for easier and less knuckle busting.
 
Last edited:
Top