• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Rear fender flares and flaps FOR SALE

JoeFireGuy

Well-Known Member
Messages
53
Location
Denver-ish
I took off the rear fender flares and mud flaps from my '06.....love to get them outta the garage. I'd rather deal with someone local, i.e. Colorado, but I have a Paypal account, so I'm open for suggestions.....

$75 ? IMG_1159.jpgIMG_1160.jpg

Email me any quesions.

Thanks for looking,

Joe
 

JoeFireGuy

Well-Known Member
Messages
53
Location
Denver-ish
just out of curiosity what happened to the fronts?

Who knows, they weren't on the rig when I bought it.....

Tell ya what, I'll sell you the flares for $17,500 and throw in the rest of the H3 for free. I listed it on craigs a couple weeks ago. Interested?

Joe
 

Hummer08

Member
Messages
17
Location
CT
One h3 is enough have to many toys as it is. The wife would kill me if I got another. Appreciate the offer.
 
Top