• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Raptor liner paint job

Lance

I'm looking at covering my H3 in raptor liner as the new paint job has anyone had good or bad experiences with this product over time? Tinted or black, thanks!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

KMHOTRODS

U Pol Raptor is a great product. I use it alot on restoration projects. I have use it on fiberglass doors and hood scope for a IH scout and a jeep body.

07Custom

funny that you ask.

I painted my 97 S10 ZR2 dodge viper red with raptor liner. It came out great and looked awesome. It was a fun project and up until then I think I was the first person to raptor line their whole vehicle with the tinted base. I bet there were others, but no one online or on a forum

attachment.php

07Custom

Looks good, how long ago did you paint the S-10

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

took me a long time. I did it right though. I did every part of that truck inside and out. Removed the bed, tailgate, sprayed the door jambs, the engine bay (most of it), the frame, the nerf bars etc.

I'd say prep was the hardest. Actually spraying it. maybe half a day. It came out PERFECT though. better than the line-x jobs I've seen. And it was plenty durable too!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Looks great! I don't know if I could go this direction, but you really did a great job with it.