• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

OEM Hummer H2 Off Road Lights - #89006860 and #89006969

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
I used to have the part number for this but can't seem to find it :sigh:. I am looking for the part number for the pigtail that plugs into the lights used in the GM Accessories #89006860 and #89006969 kits.

!Bv1!n1w!2k~$(KGrHqN,!i8Ev1+0FFtKBMGNJzdH8!~~_12.JPG2891b8a_20.jpglights 002 (Small).jpg

Thanks in advance,
Corey
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Corey,
The male connectors off of the wiring harness for the set of H2 lights that I have mounted on the bg of my T are made by Packard Electrical (PED 25). The female connector off the lights are PED 30. Hope that helps.
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
The harness part number is 89006863. I bought one of these when I added the second set of lights on my brush guard.
 
Top