• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Northeast, Bloomsburg 4-Wheel Jamboree

Rodzlla

I have been wanting to attend the Bloomsburg event for a few years. I wonder if it is worth the almost 4hr trek. I mean we end up passing Rausch Creek on the way. Tough not to stop northern travel at that point and go wheeling. LOL

I mean a show and shine is a draw, but most of those trucks will probably be at All Truck Nats at Carlisle a few weekends later. I am not sure about anything else that I would be interested in. Mud racing is not my cup of tea. No rock crawling area? What other draws are there?

Maybe if we gathered up 25 or 30 Hummers to all park together in the show field and not 'shine' our trucks at all...I would probably be in!

Last edited:
R

R-code17815

This Show is more of a 3 day tailgate party with 1,000 trucks.

They have fireworks, tuff truck, monster truck racing, vendors, food, all kinds of stuff.

The Bloomsburg event is bigger than Carlisle.

Rodzlla

Thanks. I am not much for tailgating these days. I guess I grew out of that stuff. I get a kick out of watching idiots be idiots. But I get my fill at Carlisle each year with less than three hours of driving.

I will keep an eye on this thread in case a group of more than ten hummers will show up. I hope it happens.

Maybe wheel Friday afternoon at Rausch Creek and put a good offroad 'shine' on the trucks. Roll in twenty hummers deep on Saturday around 9am. Park without any cleaning and go walk the showgrounds. Then wheel Sunday back at Rausch Creek...