• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New to this Forum

955SOLD

Active Member
Messages
32
Location
Pismo Beach
Hello my name is Kevin Jones and I am a HUMMER addict! New to this forum but not the HUMMER world. Bought my first Hummer new in 2002 and currently on my 4th H1 which is set up as a trail truck. Also have had a 2006 H3 that was amazing, should have held on to it! I am in Pismo Beach, California ... if you visit the dunes give me a shout, I will meet you out there! Kevin 818-612-1603.
 

Nacho

Now with Chese
Messages
1,240
Location
SoCal
Welcome to H4O from SoCal. Post up some pics of your rigs, past and present, we always like seeing pictures.
 

Expendable

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,025
Location
Burbank, CA
To everybody asking for pics, my Dad does not frequent online forums.

So I shall post some pics of his truck for him:

5215_717.jpg


tailgating_at_pismo_187.jpg


2011_11_11_hummer_h1__dunes__1a_171.jpg


2012_02_20_h1_1a_963.jpg


2012_02_20_h1__5_365.jpg
 

955SOLD

Active Member
Messages
32
Location
Pismo Beach

Attachments

  • Miller Jeep Trail.jpg
    Miller Jeep Trail.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 323
  • 94 H1 small.JPG
    94 H1 small.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 337
  • NorCal Pismo 2006-9 small.JPG
    NorCal Pismo 2006-9 small.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 338
  • 2012-02-29_a.jpg
    2012-02-29_a.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 305
Top