• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New from bc canada

04colyZQ8

Probationary Member
I have a love for vehicles mostly trucks! And enjoy mechanics, Wirring

I own;
2) 2004 Colorados, one with a tree shaped hole in the front (now the back half is a utility trailer). The other has, a 4.8l v8 swapped into it.

Also own;
88 dodge w100 4x4 bush truck
86 jimmy parts truck 6.2l diesel 4x4
90 jimmy 6.5l swap diesel turbo 4x4
80 silverado short box project truck
95 4.3l CPI s10 blazer 4x4 winter driver

I'm sorry I don't own a hummer
I joined this forum to gain knowledge about the h3, and possibly disabling Tpms, maybe using a h3 bcm to run a newer tpms cluster in my rado? I'd love some h3 leather heated seats too... But those won't be cheap?

I've also taken a interest to a build thread, that's pretty cool! I hope you don't hate me for not owning a hummer.
Happy motoring everyone!

-Jamie

RamRod

Welcome! What part of BC? I am moving from Calgary to Victoria in a month

Sent from handheld smoke signal device

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
welcome to the forum, I will be in touch with you in the future.

While my 3.5L inline 5 is much more bearable since I geared it with 5.13s when I did a solid axle swap its still gonna be ditched when it blows up...

How long do these motors usually last? Ive got 135k on the clock.

SuperBuickGuy

Welcome, you disable the TPMS by removing the sensors, and putting them in a container. pressurized to 32 psi and place it under your driver's seat... of course, that'd be totally illegal if you did that and against federal law; but, you're Canadian, you don't follow no stinking laws :thumbs:

the problem with doing it any other way is it requires hacking the BCM, and that's a (so far) task no one has undertaken. I'd love to put a switch in the dash that disables the airbags when off road, turns off the daytime running lights, and stops the damn bell... all of those, however, are in the BCM (even the airbag computer is turned on by the BCM)...

BC backroader

Welcome! What part of BC? I am moving from Calgary to Victoria in a month

Sent from handheld smoke signal device

I'm in Abbotsford, in the Fraser Valley, an expensive ferry ride away from where you're going. There's plenty of of great mountain trails on Vancouver Island, and some of the best sport fishing around, both salt water and freshwater.