• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Canadian H3T Alpha Owner

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
That's one sick looking T! Welcome to the forum. You should get PCM For Less to do a custom program for your needs. It would probably help you with your shifting issues.

Thanks that's a great compliment hearing it from you, I have seen pics of your rig all over the net and love it!

I have seen that a lot of guys on here run the PCM, but have never checked their site out, didn't know that they could do custom setups, will deff check it out!

the welcome from you guys has been great! I'm looking forward to being part of the forum!
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
Sent the guys at PCM an email, guess I'll see what they say.... Would love to adjust the shift pattern!
 

arkalpha

Well-Known Member
Messages
162
Location
arkansas
Welcome from Arkansas. When the supercharger whine gets to much for you to take, call me. I would have no need for a radio. Lol.

TAPADROID
 

ArtHummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Gaithersburg/MD
images
 

Nacho

Now with Chese
Messages
1,240
Location
SoCal
I cant believe that movie came out 12 years ago. Anyways Welcome to H4O, thats an awesome truck.
 

frumaker

Well-Known Member
Messages
455
Location
killeen, tx
You would be amazed how many people have not seen this movie. A couple of us LEOs at work have done some of those shenanigans


FRU
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
Thanks! Many of the mods I already have are in your list, there are also a bunch of mods on your list I Halle to add to mine over the next little while!
btw the color of your T is my fav of all the color options
 
Top