• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab T-shirts? Need your input, please

How many shirts would you order?

• One

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Two

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Three

• Four or more

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Nada - I've got way too many already!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I'm looking to get some shirts printed for Black Sheep Week in Moab and need to gauge interest.

• Desert tan long sleeve t-shirt (women's and men's sizes available)
  • New H4O logo on breast - about 4"x3"
  • "Moab 2012" on the sleeve
  • EH and Black Sheep logos on back

Due to their awesomeness I can't buy them outright without gauging interest. Our cost will be around $15/shirt if we purchase a couple dozen minimum (I was shooting for $10/shirt). Since I'll bring them to Moab we won't have to deal with shipping.

So I can get a decent count, please vote in the attached poll if you'd be interested in buying any shirts.

Last edited:

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Everything except the long sleeve detail sounds great to me. Long sleeve t's is something that I just can't handle. I feel like I'm wearing long underwear. ;) Will there be a short sleeve option, or is this the only version?

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Great idea, I would like 2. I dont mind what it looks like, as long as it fits and says Moab and H4O on it Im happy.

I guess we can squeeze the EH emblem on there too :wink:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Everything except the long sleeve detail sounds great to me. Long sleeve t's is something that I just can't handle. I feel like I'm wearing long underwear. ;) Will there be a short sleeve option, or is this the only version?

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone
Well, you do have to pick it up in person . . . :) Actually, semi-serious on that as the Black Sheep shirts have always had to be earned by making it to Moab. I think the shirt design is one that is easily modified for other regional events. But short sleeve can be an option.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Well, you do have to pick it up in person . . . :) Actually, semi-serious on that as the Black Sheep shirts have always had to be earned by making it to Moab. I think the shirt design is one that is easily modified for other regional events. But short sleeve can be an option.

I plan to! If you can get them in large short sleeve, I'm game for ordering.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I can't deny the tide of short sleeve requests though you'll lose that Moab 2012 on the sleeve. Or do we move that?

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Ill take 1 long short sleeve in XL, I might take more depending on who's comming with.
Otherwise Ill take a Black H4O sweatshirt, 1 green T, 1 black T, and 1 Tan T. Again, on the shirts I might take more depending who is comming with. Do you have shirts in XXL and XXXL?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Ill take 1 long short sleeve in XL, I might take more depending on who's comming with.
Otherwise Ill take a Black H4O sweatshirt, 1 green T, 1 black T, and 1 Tan T. Again, on the shirts I might take more depending who is comming with. Do you have shirts in XXL and XXXL?
Uhh, you may have overestimated our "store" a bit. The Moab shirts are a one-off production run. I do have some green and black Ts available. No 3XL in stock but they are available as part of the Moab order. I do have 2XL available in black and green.

Sweatshirts were also part of a one off order. I can see us doing that again next fall, or at least late summer.

Dave, the new logo will be on the pocket area. Maybe I shrink the text and still put it on the sleeve

Nacho

Now with Chese
I can't deny the tide of short sleeve requests though you'll lose that Moab 2012 on the sleeve. Or do we move that?

You could keep it on the sleeve, Like so:
BSshirt.png

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
If we do a sleeve it will probably be one color though I won't take two colors off the table. Trying to keep the price reasonable and we already have a 3-4 color front and a 5 color back.