• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Missing Person - AZ

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,672
Location
Scottsdale
Jose D. (y'all remember him from HXC a while back?) asked me to post this about a missing person in AZ
380772_329958143691193_212865135400495_1138239_1395136667_n.jpg
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
Are they organizing any search efforts for her? Have any leads on where she went besides the where she might have gone to in the ad?
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,672
Location
Scottsdale
I know there are search efforts. Jose D. was out with others today driving all over the Flagstaff area looking for her and the Jeep.
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
There is a girl that works at the Target in Irvine that looks a lot like her. Really surprised me when I saw the photo.
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,672
Location
Scottsdale
I was at an Outback once and we were talking with our server. She talked about being on TV but mostly late night ads. Suddenly one of my friends goes "Aha! You're in the Girls Gone Wild video!" She didn't know whether to be impressed or creeped out. I think it was a bit of both.
 

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
Hey Alex--for some reason this one has stuck with me and I've been googling the story on and off since you posted.
It looks like there has been zero progress on finding this gal? I'd think the Jeep would have at least showed up by now?
 

Sierra H3

Well-Known Member
Messages
150
Location
Central Sierras
When I was a teenager, I would hike alone in the Cascade mountains. It was a bit safer back then, but I learned how risky it actually was after becoming stranded in the Mexican desert with a friend (car wouldn't start leaving the trail head). We were both fit and kept our wits about us. So, everything turned out fine - just hiked 30 miles out overnight when it was cool. Hopefully, this girl didn't get into a situation like that alone.
 

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
I guess the thing that perplexes me most is the Jeep hasn't shown up. I can buy the part about it being in a thousand pieces, especially in Az.
As for this turning out with a happy ending--after reading about her being suicidal I kinda figured being gone any length of time it wasn't going to be good.
What reading all the google links has opened my eyes to is how many people just......disappear......all the time.
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,672
Location
Scottsdale
Considering the suicidal considerations and the remote canyons all over AZ I will echo the sentiment that I think someone will find a crumpled Jeep in a few years.
 

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Messages
1,997
Location
In hiding.....
She hit and killed someone, her dad did the same thing in a forest....OK

I'm surprised the local animal population did not spread the bones all over the desert.
 
Top