• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Messing with Gunner

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Driving into Dallas I saw a Hummer4x4 Offroad sticker on an H3. I knew it was Gunner and I was driving my daughters Jeep. As I approached I made sure I was driving fast enough where I would just pass him slowly. As Gunner gazed into my lane to get a look at the Jeep I flipped him off. It was priceless the look on his face as he then tried to flip me off. I waited for him to drive away and when I was safely at my friends house I sent him a text telling him it was me. He then made comments about the color of the Jeep and me being on the dark side. We never see Gunner so it was good to see his heart still pumping. He passed the road rage test with a calm bird and no gun involved.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Classic! Glad to hear that he has some fight still left in him. :D

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Gunner's still driving a Hummer? Last time I saw him he had a different ride.
1382213876265.jpg

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ass hats ! !

Mattie, I have to say ... you looked pretty natural in that puke green Jeep.

Alexis, my molester van is black not red.

Davidia, I might be old'ish but I bet I can give you a run for your money these days.

(Aint nothin' makes you hit the gym 5 days a week like a triple by-pass).

Oh yeah, Luisa.........**** you......On general principles.

:wink:

SuperBuickGuy

driving by, hopping out, and slapping the side of the building doesn't count :)

I wouldn't have the body I have if it weren't for drive-by workouts at Gold's gym.

For those who are a little under the alcohol this late at night - drive-by workout is where you drive by the gym and think "I should work out" then continue on your merry way.

I really need a shirt that says "Body by sloth"

Panzer07

I wouldn't have the body I have if it weren't for drive-by workouts at Gold's gym.

For those who are a little under the alcohol this late at night - drive-by workout is where you drive by the gym and think "I should work out" then continue on your merry way.

I really need a shirt that says "Body by sloth"

C'mon man...al you need, it's some 40oz beers or a small keg...and curl...remember it's about reps and not weight...XP lol. The more u drink the more you work-out...as well u remain hydrate.

Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually go inside and workout. Life is a series of choices. Some of mine are don't go to the gym and don't eat or go to the gym and I can eat. I choose to eat. :)