• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Low mileage championship edition h3

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
That is one loaded, low mileage CE with the V8, ARB accessories, sliders, leather seats (which are very rare in a CE) and the holy grail steps. I LIKE IT, ALOT!!

MustangGirl666

Stay AWAY from that that it's been sunk before
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,294

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Thank you MustangGirl. So that explains why Mr. Champ fell off the face of the earth after submarining his rig at RC back in April!

Stay away from that rig folks. Easy to Carfax the history of that rig with the VIN, as it was bought by Mr. Champ in Phoenix, AZ.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Is that the deepest it went? If so, that ain't sunk, the floor is barely wet.
Rascole, his post-submarine imitation issues with the rig were well documented and he got rid of the rig ASAP after that. The rig was totally FUBAR after that day of wheeling. No flood history vehicle is worth a dime - it's as good as totaled with a salvaged title. Stay away.

4Lo-Tank

That truck was sunk 3 years in a row. It was real bad the one year he opened the doors and like 1 foot of water poured out of it. The truck wouldnt run right and the alarm and stuff kept going off. The truck was really messed up. Been nothing but a problem since. Its had atleast 1 transfer case already also.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

5gn-h3t

Too bad he F$%ked up a really cool vehicle.
At least he was the one to F it up. I had a nice CE. Had to trade it in. Talked to the dealer I traded it at a while later and he said the new owner blew out the front diff, t-case, and some other stuff. Even bitched enough to get them to warranty it under their 30 day warranty. :no:

Amowerman

09 CE facts

That CE did get the BCM wet. After 2 days of drying out, there were absolutely NO Issues at all! The carpet was removed and cleaned. Bare metal floor was also cleaned. As I said, there were never any signs or side effects from water In the cab or any other place after 2 days. It did NOT have 1 foot of water In It, maybe 3-4". And I bet there were plenty of H3's that had the transfer case replaced. That one had a brand new one Installed. It was sold for personal reasons, NOT because of anything else! And for the right price, I would buy It back. And yes, I just got another CE because of personal reasons resolved!
20181226_075955.jpg

Last edited: