• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Looking for U-Steps for H2

Shortbus

Active Member
Messages
30
Location
Crosby, Tx
If anyone has a set of U-Steps they want to part with let me know please. I got rid of my chrome ground clearance killers (Tube Steps) and need a set. If anyone knows a place that makes aftermarket would be great. (Just the steps, not another tube bar with steps hanging off them.)

Thanks,
 

MilamJR

Well-Known Member
Messages
814
Location
Alabama
d151c20cfab22086632d25d3a2dcb182.jpg


I had some one locally make these rocksliders with fab Tec steps that I can take off when I need clearance.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,673
Location
Scottsdale
Those are some of the rarest and most expensive accessories when they do hit eBay or other outlets. It may make sense to follow Milam's route and have some fabricated.
 

SlcHummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
368
Location
Salt Lake City, UT
I had some one locally make these rocksliders with fab Tec steps that I can take off when I need clearance.

Were the steps locally fabricated or just the rock sliders? Steps look like the nfab detachable steps which I also have, https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/n-fab-detachable-step-jpts32/_/R-BKES-JPTS32. At some point I'd like to replace my nfab "rock sliders" with rocky road full cover diamond plate kicker slider and some how fabricate these nfab steps to still work.
 

MilamJR

Well-Known Member
Messages
814
Location
Alabama
The rock sliders were locally fabricated by Joey Gilbert at Gilbert Designs in Bessemer, AL. You are right the steps are from n fab not fab tec and he designed rock-sliders around them. Pivoted off of a rock at Moab and all it did was scratch the powder coating so they have really held up well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

MilamJR

Well-Known Member
Messages
814
Location
Alabama
I looked at the rocky road ones but the wait time was pretty long and I wanted the detachable steps.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Top