• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Looking for hummer pop out rearview mirror with onstar and tele

nortongrand

Active Member
Messages
26
Location
Usa
Bought a hummer h3 and someone had swapped out the rearview mirror so looking for a rearview mirror that has the camera, tele, and installed.
Will attach pic of what I am looking for.
Thank you
 

Attachments

  • 20200722_015716.jpg
    20200722_015716.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 520

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,673
Location
Scottsdale
Isn't 2008 the only year they offered the popout style, and in 2009 they moved to having the image in the glass itself? Do you have that newer version and you like the popout one?
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,673
Location
Scottsdale
Looking around, I'm betting that the part was replaced by the one with the rear image in the mirror and that you'll only find it in junkyards or some rare parts dealer that lost track of its inventory. I'm finding sellers that sell the new style to owners that had the slide out style. I believe the slide out was also used on some H2s.
 

nortongrand

Active Member
Messages
26
Location
Usa
Isn't 2008 the only year they offered the popout style, and in 2009 they moved to having the image in the glass itself? Do you have that newer version and you like the popout one?

Hello. I think the pop out style was for the 2009 as well.
I was really preferring the one pop out.
I do appreciate your message:)
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
I have an 09 H3T with a back up camera and the OEM back up camera screen was integrated into the lower left side of the rear view mirror not as a pop-out screen on the right side of the mirror. The mirror and pop out screen on the right side of the mirror in the picture above was not offered/made after the 08 H3 model year and was never available in an H3T.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

nortongrand

Active Member
Messages
26
Location
Usa
I have an 09 H3T with a back up camera and the OEM back up camera screen was integrated into the lower left side of the rear view mirror not as a pop-out screen on the right side of the mirror. The mirror and pop out screen on the right side of the mirror in the picture above was not offered/made after the 08 H3 model year and was never available in an H3T.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Ohh. That picture i thought they mention came from an 09.
I could be wrong though. I thought that was the style for the 09.
I prefer a rearview with the tele(compass and temp) and onstar with also the backup camera.
I would like one that has all 3 preferably and that seems to be difficult to find. Hummm
Thank you for your message!
 
Top