• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Jungle Build

Peep

:gaah: wait, can't i just put in more grease and a new boot!

its driving fine

Peep

Hope someone can tell me my CV Joint is ok.
Trying to position my LED's, any suggestion, anyone?

Before

Now

Peep

Went off the British build highway and took the Belize highway to position some LED's. But did not stay long, that Alpha male has a hate on for me. I'm being stocked lol

Peep

I must admit I have not seen any H1's with laser humeers lights, still think I am needed!

Peep

Went to the boarder, drove off on the grass to the fence. Got out and passed a envolope thru the fence to a waiting Mexican friend so he can put a deposit on my tires to have them ordered. The Belizian customs officers just watched me and when I looked back, the all pretended to be busy. And you wonder how they get into the US.:giggle: The only boarder I know that is secure is the Canadian one. Try getting in!

hey since they will install there, and put n Nitrogen......and there is none in Belize.......I need to know the right tire pressure for my 2006 I5 H3 for BF Goodrich K02 315 75r16.

can anyone recommend please

Peep

Thanks panzer07, actually I was just reading your build today. Hope to be getting lots of more parts next week. Belize has its draw backs.....auto part shopping :shame:

Panzer07

Thanks panzer07, actually I was just reading your build today. Hope to be getting lots of more parts next week. Belize has its draw backs.....auto part shopping :shame:
Definutely...being to Mexico visiting and having a reminder of how things are there vehicle and knowledge wise makes one appreciate the state's when getting parts and help, and being able to understand English is a plus.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Peep

Finally the parts truck came in after waiting for months!!! Oh the joys of living in Belize.

So loaded up the hummer and headed for town. Its time to paint this baby.

Then took the interstate to town. was pretty clear, although I managed to tear a break line, if you see the dash lights. this part of the highway was clean, but I must admit the Mayan work crews had not done maintenance in maybe 2300 years.

https://vimeo.com/225612995

But the parts are in! the next build segment starts!!!!