• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out

HUMMERADDICT

Well-Known Member
Messages
252
Location
NH
Holy cow. Any other hockey fans on here. I'm watching the PHI & PIT game right now. Wow, these guys HATE each other.

Anyway, huge upsets all over. LA is up 2-0 on VAN. NASH is up on DET 2-1. Exciting so far.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
I refuse to watch hockey because of the fighting. That isn't part of the game.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 

HUMMERADDICT

Well-Known Member
Messages
252
Location
NH
I refuse to watch hockey because of the fighting. That isn't part of the game.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
200 players were recently polled about taking fighting out of the game. One wanted it out, 199 wanted it in.
 

HUMMERADDICT

Well-Known Member
Messages
252
Location
NH
Is it bad that I only watch for the possibility of fights?...:emb:
Somewhat. LOL! It is the most exciting and fast paced sport out there. No other sport can match it. Football is maybe the next most exciting. And golf is a very distant last. LOL!
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
I refuse to watch hockey because of the fighting. That isn't part of the game.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I don't know anything about the history of the sport, nor do I claim to...but from my uneducated perspective, it seemed like the fans love it, and the referees and the league seem to condone it. But maybe Philly is just a blood-thirsty town.
 

erdlen65

Well-Known Member
Messages
243
Location
Pittsburgh
I'm a die hard pens fan and that game was one of the worst I have ever seen. I don't mind fights in hockey but that was terrible and unnecessary, and for as much as I hate Philly in every possible way they deserve to win the series
 

HUMMERADDICT

Well-Known Member
Messages
252
Location
NH
I'm a die hard pens fan and that game was one of the worst I have ever seen. I don't mind fights in hockey but that was terrible and unnecessary, and for as much as I hate Philly in every possible way they deserve to win the series
What did you think of Sid hitting Voracek's glove away when he went to reach for it? LOL!
 
Top