• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

eBay Hummer H3 Hutchinson Beadlock Wheels - $650 (California)

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
That's sweet deal for such had to come by rims


Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
I just asked him for a quote on shipping to Canada

Thanks for posting!!

I know i'll need spacers to get the right BS for the Rancho.

Sent from handheld smoke signal device
 
Last edited:

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
I just asked him for a quote on shipping to Canada
He didn't want to so I purchased them using a border shipping company... I'll be back in the US in the next 7-10 days picking these bad boys up! Can't wait to run single digit PSI's come winter!
 

derian06

Red Rockett
Messages
1,866
Location
Madison, AL
He didn't want to so I purchased them using a border shipping company... I'll be back in the US in the next 7-10 days picking these bad boys up! Can't wait to run single digit PSI's come winter!

Whats the lowest you can go on stock rims?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

zackcrum

Well-Known Member
Messages
543
Location
Corinth MS
****! I SOLD my wheels and tires to buy these already. Looks like I'll be on factory wheels for the Arkansas meet lol
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
awesome!

As for stock rims I have run 8-10 psi without issue but I didnt feel to safe doing it. Beadlocks you can run zero lol
 
Top