• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3T production breakdown

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
Hi, is it possible to get an H3T production breakdown, ie. Total number manufactured, opt's, colors ect. It would be really cool for us T owners to know how rare our rigs really are (or arent). Thanks in advance! :corn:

Lchase

That would be some cool info to know.

I did read some where online that about 100 to 200k were made before they went down in 2010, but i'm not sue if that info is accurate.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Rich, I had saved this a while back when I was researching how rare my T was/is:

H3T Production Numbers:

2009: 4,736
2010: 945
--------------
Total: 5,681

Estimated break down is as follows:

2010 White Base Models (fleet order): 849
2010 Alpha: ~48
2010 5cyl w/ Adventure: ~24
2010 Base: ~24
2009 Alpha: ~2400
2009 5cyl w/ Adventure: ~1118
2009 Base: ~1218

Estimated total H3Ts with a manual transmission: ~56

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
Thanks Luis...WOW, I have a 10' H3T Adv. in the Canyon Mettallic paint(new color for 2010). So 1 of 24 T 10' Adv.'s made and with the seemingly rare color(havent seen another one yet) maybe only a few ever made :whaa:.....I should be a little more careful, LOL. Anybody else have anymore details this is great stuff to know.....

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
If you want to move this thread thats fine w/me. I was hoping Mike from Tustin would chime in if he had any more details but Luis just about covered it. Thanks

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I have to add a qualifier to the information that I posted above: those are production numbers for Ts sold in the US. There were quite a few that were manufactured and sold in Mexico but I don't have the numbers & breakdown for those.

hummech

i have a call in to General Motors to see if and what info they can give me, when you say the word Hummer to them,they put you on hold for a long time.
i will let you know what i find out,
mike s.